Here you can find information about how to receive help with all Doro products and services.
See complete terms and conditions
The warranty is valid from the day a product is purchased by the user. The separate parts inside the product can have different regulations regarding the warranty period and what is covered by the warranty.
A) 24 months for mobile phones or landline phones.
B) 12 months for accompanying accessories such as batteries, chargers, headphones, cables, covers and cases.
The warranty is valid from the purchase date and will not change in case of resale, trade or repair when a product is sent to an authorised Doro service centre. The repaired or replaced parts are covered by the warranty under the entire remaining original warranty period or for 60 days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
A) Normal wear and tear (batteries and screens)
B) Damage from drops and/or from unsuitable use of the telephone
The original warranty does not cover damage due to a short circuit in the battery or use of accessories that are not Doro original. The original warranty does not apply if the device has been:
In order to be entitled to warranty service, the product must be sent to an authorised Doro service centre with valid proof of purchase.
If your Doro mobile phone is not working properly, please try the following steps to try solving the issue. If the issue persists then please call or email our support team. Check after each step to see if the issue has been resolved. If your Doro mobile returns to working properly, you will not need to take further action.
1. Restart your phone by switching it off and waiting 10 seconds before you turn it back on. Check if the issue has been resolved. If your Doro device is now working properly, you will not need to continue to the next step.
2. Check if there are any new software updates available and if there are please update your device. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to the device manual which came in the box, alternatively you can download an electronic version using the manual search box below. Check if the issue has been resolved. If your Doro device is now working properly, you will not need to continue to the next step.
3. If you have a smartphone with an irremovable battery, go to the “Reboot the phone” section in the manual and follow the instructions. If you have a mobile phone with a removable battery, take it out, wait a few minutes, then reinsert it and switch the phone on. Check if the issue has been resolved. If your Doro device is now working properly, you will not need to continue to the next step.
4. Reset your Doro mobile phone to the factory settings. This will reset your phone and erase ALL data, which may solve the problem. Remember to perform a backup first, as everything – photos, contacts and some apps – will disappear from the phone! You can read more about this in your user manual, which you will find in your box or you can download an electronic version in the manual search box below. Check if the issue has been resolved. If your Doro device is now working properly, you will not need to continue to the next step.
5. If the above steps do not help, we recommend contacting the retailer you purchased your device from. They can also help you to troubleshoot or send your Doro for repair if necessary.
6. Please contact Doro Support and we will help you. You will find our contact details further up on this page.
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps and your issue is still occuring, please get in touch with our technical support team by phone or email. They will be able to try some additional checks with you or can advise you how to send your device back for repair. It is important to include the IMEI number of your Doro, which you obtain by pressing the green “Ring” button and then entering *#06#. On some phones, you can see the IMEI number on the sticker under the battery.
You will then be able to see the status of your repair at FonFix repair status.
Copyright © 2021 Doro AB. All rights reserved