How to claim:
Call 0800 026 5479 or email email@example.com to register and book in your device for repair. Lines open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
You will require your device IMEI number (found on the reverse of the SIM card tray or by dialling *#06# on the device) at the time of registering and a copy of your proof of purchase to be included when sending the device to the repair centre.
Terms & conditions
1. A broken screen (normally not covered by standard warranty) will be replaced free of charge by Doro UK & Ireland in case of accidental breakage.
2. Only one FREE screen replacement per customer and PER DEVICE.
3. Offer only applies to the Doro 8100.
4. Offer applies in the first 12 months of ownership starting from the date of purchase of the device by the customer.
5. The offer is valid only for new units purchase (not applicable for refurbished/Grade B units).
6. The unit has to be bought in UK/IE from an official reseller (retail, network, webshop) of DORO products.
7. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for the offer.
8. Phone must be returned to Doro UK & Ireland’s designated repairer of choice. The shipment to the DORO service centre is to be paid for by the consumer.
9. IMEI will be used to record any repaired units.
10. Any damage beyond screen replacement (and NOT COVERED by the standard warranty) is not covered by the offer.
11. Any units found to have moisture ingress will not be covered by the offer and shall lead to a repair fee quote.
12. Any units “deemed” customer abuse will not be covered by the offer and shall lead to a repair fee quote.
13. Any defect covered by the standard warranty will be processed free of charge during the warranty period.
14. Doro will not assume any liability whatsoever for any of the following:
15. The loss of any data, software, personalised ring tones, graphics, applications or other material downloaded to Your Equipment.
16. This policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and the English Courts alone shall have jurisdiction in any dispute. All communication of and in connection with this policy shall be in the English language.
17. Doro can limit/remove the offer at any time without prior notice.